- Known as the most awkward of creatures, the Satgat hides behind its pointy hat to make sure nobody sees its puzzled expression.
- Attack Style - Fires a physical-damage stomach plug that circles back to itself.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Toughness - 20%
- Poison Resist - 10%
- Fire Resist - 50%
- Electric Vulnerability - 25%
- Ice Resist - 0%
As a pet[edit | edit source]
When this creature is domesticated at your side, it provides the following buffs:
- Crit chance - 3% (normal), 4% (powerful), 5% (epic)
- Bicep Power - 3% (normal), 4% (powerful), 5% (epic)
- Produce - Satgat Silk
Attack Strategy[edit | edit source]
Satgats are generally easy to fight because of the slowness of their attacks. Their hat-launching attack has quite a large blast radius so make sure to dodge it sooner than you think. Their stomach plug attack is very easy to doge, but it can hit you while circling back.
Types of Satgats & Drops[edit | edit source]
|Widdle Satgat||19||Satgat Exoskeleton|
|Awkward Satgat||23||Satgat Exoskeleton|
|Sensitive Satgat||25||Satgat Exoskeleton|
|Awkward Sensitive Satgat||27||Satgat Exoskeleton|
|Desaturated Satgat||31||Satgat Exoskeleton|