Play as Flux Dabes in Crashlands, a galactic delivery truck driver whose latest shipment gets interrupted by a megalomaniacal alien named "Hewgodooko" who tears her ship to pieces looking for useful tech. Crashlanded on Woanope, you must fight, tame, craft, quest, bossfight, and adventure your way to domination of all the things so that you and JuiceBox, your trusty sidekick cargo palette, can send a message to the Bureau of Shipping and get those damn packages delivered!
Never again suffer from such existential crises as "Who am I?" or "What am I doing here?" Crashlands is an adventure-crafting RPG driven by an epic story arc. From the moment gameplay begins you'll be thrust PELVIS-FIRST into an insane tale complete with a cast of personality-bloated characters. And what good would those Characters be if they could do things for themselves? The Crashlands cast is totally helpless, thus providing you with endless questing opportunities!
- Crafting - Make Tools and Stations in Crashlands to break down the resources of The Planet!
- Fighting - It's about skill, not speed. Every Creature in Crashlands has a unique attack combo you'll need to learn so that you can defeat it in battle.
- Taming - Find creature Eggs give it some time to incubate, and hatch your very own baby pet/death machine!
- Exploring - Crashlands consists of procedurely-generated Biomes with their own cast of Creatures, Resources, and sentient beings for you to dominate.
- Building - Base-building in Crashlands doesn’t suck. It's more like finger painting. Just pop open Build Mode, enjoy the soothing muzak, and INSTANTLY build your living quarters!
- Creator - The devs are building a BscotchID-powered Creator tool that lets you create your own stories as well as to change the core mechanics of the game.